If you are worried about the private policies of internet companies like WhatsApp, Facebook and Google, stop worrying. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the native messaging app Sandes to compete with WhatsApp. Best of all, you can easily download this new app. We are telling you the way.
What is Sandes?
Sandes is a messaging app developed by the central government. The best thing about this app is that foreign apps can’t steal your privacy and data. This app is developed by NIC (National Informatics Center) if part of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
Download this way Sandes App
The Sandes app is not currently officially launched. This is the reason why ordinary users cannot download this app from the official website or App Store. But the APK file of this application has arrived. You can start using the application by downloading this file directly. Click this link to download – https://www.gims.gov.in/dash/dlink
How to Download Sandes App APK link The
Sandes App can only be downloaded right now through the APK link, which is not available for everyone right now. However, the arrival of the app’s APK link means that it is almost ready and will be launched soon. After launch, this app can be downloaded from both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
How to create your account? (how to setup account on sandes app)
– First you have to download the APK file.
– Now as soon as you open this app, your mobile number and e-mail will have to be filled horizontally.
– OTP will come for verification if you enter mobile number.
– Verify OTP. You will need to fill in the required information.
– You must grant some permissions before launching the app.
– Now the app is ready to use.